1. They’re sharing a drink they call loneliness but it’s better than drinking alone
2. Although I’ve travelled far I’ll always hold a place for you in my heart
3. I know a way to make you smile Let Me Touch You For A While - Alison Krauss and Union Station kailey1347
4. All of my life I’ve been in hiding wishing there was someone just like you
5. And I know this much is true, I have lived inside of you. You have always seen me through
6. We’ll love you just the way you are if you’re perfect
7. Sometimes I lie awake night after night, coming apart at the seams I Go To Extremes - Billy Joel kailey1347
8. Oh how I wish to go down with the sun. Sleeping, weeping with you.
9. A little girl with nothing wrong, and she’s all alone
10. I am lost to you now, there’s no amount of reason to save me
11. My child, see the sadness in your eyes. You are not alone in life although you might think that you are.
12. You will never be strong enough, you will never be good enough
13. The Moon said oh darkness my work is done, I’ve poured this bottle of light from the Sun. Calling The Moon - Dar Williams kailey1347
14. It’s the fire inside your heart that’s gonna lead you to the light
15. They don’t know you can’t leave me, they can’t hear you singing to me.
16. They call her for dinner, she makes up a reason, she looks at her arms and she rolls down her sleeves
17. It where we came from you know and sometimes I just want to go back
18. The wishing well will not run dry till I shake down the last star from the sky
19. Everyone leaves me stranded, forgotten, abandoned, left behind Solitude - Evanescence kailey1347
20. I just need a hand that I can hold on to when it’s darker than death out there