1. My former headmaster is now a registered sex offender.
2. I have acted on stage in a real theatre.
3. When I was in middle school I was too scared to audition for the choir so I photocopied all the songs from my friend and learnt them even though I never got to sing them.
4. One Christmas I cheated on my vegetarianism because the turkey was too tempting.
5. At one point I held my schools record for Year 9 girls Triple Jump.
6. I am a Grade 3 at the flute.
7. I didn't know how to tie my shoelaces or tell left from right until I was quite old.
8. My team won first place at the Egg Race final in London where we had to build a device to accurately weigh Polos.
9. I only have one piercing in each ear because when I was going to get another one done I chickened out at the last minute.
10. I got a silver in the Year 8 Maths Challenge.
11. When I was a child even the slightest trace of tomato ketchup made me feel sick.
12. When I was a teenager I made up crushes on guys.
13. Autumn is my favourite season.
14. I was named after a friend of my parents.
15. My earliest memory is of walking along with my grandad and teddy bear.