1. He swears he will return one day, far from the mountains and the seas, back in her arms is where he’ll be
2. When I go away I’ll miss you, and I will be thinking of you.
3. You scumbag, you maggot, you cheap lousy faggot. Happy Christmas your arse I pray god it’s our last.
4. I’ve made more mistakes than I can count upon my fingertips, I have been ashamed and I have felt as guilty as all sin.
5. When you need someone to catch you when you fall, I’ll be there through it all.
6. And the turkey you festively slice is murder; do you know how animals die?
7. The sea so deep and blind, where still the sun must set, and time itself unwind, o love aren’t you tired yet?
8. Here in the shadows, I’m safe, I’m free. I’ve nowhere else to go but I cannot stay where I don’t belong.
9. Oh god my heart feels froze, I’ve lost something it seems, I’ve misplaced my favourite thing.
10. I think about my life gone by, how it’s done me wrong, there’s no escape for me this time, all of my rescues are gone.
11. Hope you remember me when you’re homesick and need a change. I miss your purple hair, I miss the way you taste.
12. Hunger hurts and I want him so bad oh it kills, cos I know I’m a mess that he don’t wanna clean up.
13. And that’s not easy, I don’t know what you saw I want somebody who sees me
14. What have I become, my sweetest friend? Everyone I know goes away in the end.
15. Hallelujah! Noel! Be it heaven or hell, the Christmas we get we deserve.
16. I won’t disturb the slumber of feeling that have died, if I never loved I never would have cried.
17. The bottle has been to me, my closest friend, my worst enemy.
18. Can you fix this? It’s a broken heart. It was fine but it just fell apart. It was mine but now I give it to you cos you can fix it, you know what to do.
19. Like a baby stillborn, like a beast with its horn, I have torn everyone who reached out for me.
20. I don’t think that I can take another empty moment, I don’t think that I can fake another hollow smile.
21. You’ve gone a million miles, how far’d you get? That place where you can’t remember and you can’t forget.
22. We’ll fast forward to a few years later, no one knows except the both of us.
23. Wish I could be dancing now in the arms of the girl I love.
24. You can see their shadows wandering off somewhere, they won’t make it home but they really don’t care.
25. Home, home, where I wanted to go.
26. Come away oh human child to the waters and the wild, with a faery hand in hand for the world’s more full of weeping than ye can understand.
27. There’s only one girl that I will ever love and that was so many years ago, and though I know I’ll never get her out of my heart she never loved me back, ooh I know.
28. Did you make disease and the diamond blue? Did you make mankind after we made you? And the devil too?
29. I never said you had to offer me a second chance, I never said I was a victim of circumstance.
30. All the years of useless search have finally reached an end, loneliness and empty days will be my only friend.