I don't think I'm going to make any resolutions this year, but this seems like a good time to have a look back at how successful I was with the ones I made last time:
1. Take up running. I did it for a while and I successfully completed the 7k run in May, but after that I just... stopped. Turns out running is actually really boring. I'm proud of myself for completing the 7k though.
2. Do a 365 Project where you take a photo a day for the whole year. I was almost entirely successful with this. I know there were a handful of days I forgot, but for the most part I did take a photo a day. Where I failed was finding time to put them online!
3. Finish reading books. Complete failure here. I still have the terrible habit of starting new books while I'm in the middle of old ones. I do exactly the same thing with fanfiction too.
Actually, you know what? I am going to make resolutions this year. Or not resolutions as such, but specific goals related to last year's resolutions:
1. Find a form of exercise that I don't hate.
2. Post all of my 2019 365 photos before the end of 2020.
3. Finish reading all the books I've got on the go right now (Furiously Happy, Wild Magic, The President is Missing, A Dance With Dragons: Dreams and Dust) before the end of 2020.
4. Post the fanfiction that I'm currently working on.
Ok, so that last one isn't related to last year's resolutions but I wanted to put it down as well to motive myself to keep going and not give up when I find myself thinking that it's completely rubbish and nobody will want to read it.