I think I am going to attempt NaBloPoMo this year and, as I'm not sure I can think of enough things to talk about to fill 30 journal entries, rachg82 has very helpfully given me a list of topics to talk about.
1. Favorite song
2. Favorite book
3. Favorite movie
4. Favorite show
5. Favorite romantic pairing
6. Favorite BFFs/platonic pairing
7. Favorite picture of yourself
8. Favorite childhood memory
9. Favorite childhood cartoon
10. Favorite video game
11. If you could move anywhere, where would it be?
12. If you could anonymously ban any pet peeve, what would it be?
13. If you could gain any skill/talent, what would it be?
14. If someone offered you $1,000 to give up your cell phone for a year, would you do it?
15. If you were a politician, what would your first agenda be?
16. What would you consider your spirit animal?
17. What's one good thing that happened to you today (or this week)?
18. What's one complaint you have today?
19. What's the funniest thing you ever saw?
20. What makes you happiest?
21. What's your favorite season?
22. You can add any new button to facebook (e.g. a dislike button, a stfu-about-your-kids button, etc...) -- what is it?
23. What's one goal you have for 2016?
24. What are you most proud of about yourself?
25. What do you think it would take to bring people back to LJ?
26. What's your favorite GIF? (or top 5 if you can't choose)
27. Imagine violence *is* the answer. You can either punch Ben Carson in the dick or kick Donald Trump in the balls. Which do you choose?
28. What car suits your personality the best?
29. Imagine you live until 100. What do you do for your birthday?
30. You have to choose a tattoo -- what is it?
Today's topic is favourite song. It's a tricky one because there are quite a few songs I love, but whenever I answer this question I usually go with After All by Dar Williams. I've loved it for many years and it means so much to me that, even now, it still has the power to make me cry.