Also, I have been tagged in a meme by rachg82 so here goes:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. You have to choose 11 people to tag.
4. No tag backs.
1. If you could only watch one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Probably Beauty and the Beast. I love that film so much.
2. What's your biggest vice?
Wine. Screw the government and their arbitrary daily recommended limits. I don't smoke or do drugs, so this is my chosen vice.
3. What's your favorite game? (board game, card game, video game, doesn't matter)
Ooh, that's hard! I love games. I'm going to cheat and do a favourite game for each medium. Board - Trivial Pursuit. Console - Lego Harry Potter. PC - Monkey Island.
4. Being a copycat here: If a book were written about your life, who--other than yourself, living or dead--should be the author?
I... have no idea. Maybe someone like JK Rowling. She might manage to make my boring life halfway interesting. And even if she doesn't people would still buy the book!
5. We're having a sleepover (grown-up, schmown-up); what's the first thing we do together?
Make cocktails! And cookies! (Yeah, that's two things, but if we do them at the same time they're both first.)
6. What's the best/worst thing about the town or country you grew up in?
Best thing - it's Britain. It's awesome. Home of Doctor Who, Harry Potter, Sherlock and many other wonderful things.
Worst thing - it contains the kind of people who read the Daily Mail and agree with it.
7. What was your yearbook quote for your senior year of high school? If you didn't have one, what should it have been?
We don't do yearbook quotes over here. I'm not sure I'd have had one anyway because I don't think a lot of people I went to school with even believed I could talk.
8. What's your most overused word?
At the moment, 'excellent'. I find myself saying it a lot. Which is rather excellent in itself.
9. As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
At various points I wanted to be a clothes designer, a hairdresser and a teacher. The teacher idea stuck around the longest, but has since also fallen to the wayside.
10. What's your biggest pet peeve?
People who don't bother to use correct spelling and punctuation. And people using 'immaculate conception' to refer to the conception of Jesus.
11. Do you have a recurring dream? If so, what do you think of its significance?
My most common dreams are about my teeth falling out or being outside and suddenly realising I've got no shoes on. Both are probably related to anxiety and lack of confidence.
I don't really have 11 friends to tag but I'll say tyasante, zero_bug, thescarletbabe and after_thought16 (who is probably not even reading this because he fails at LJ) and anyone else who is reading this.
Here are your questions:
1. If you were given a million pounds/dollars on the condition that you had to spend it all in a week, what would you spend it on?
2. What's you favourite day of the year?
3. How many roads must a man walk down before you call him a man?
4. Pepsi or Coca cola?
5. Cake or death?
6. If you could travel back in time and meet one person, who would it be?
7. If you were offered the chance to live forever in the universe of your favourite TV show, would you?
8. If you wrote a book of your life, what picture would you choose for the cover?
9. Where would you most like to go on holiday?
10. What's the best present you've ever received?
11. What's the meaning of life?