I feel like making a bullet point entry, so here we go:
* Last weekend I continued my birthday celebrations by going to London. Saturday saw a visit to the Tower of London during the day and the imbibing of many cocktails during the evening. Very good way to spend a day.
* I caught up with Saturday's episode of Doctor Who yesterday. It was sad. But I don't understand why the handbots refused to believe Amy was an alien. The people of the planet obviously knew that aliens existed and that space travel happened. That bugged me.
* Rizzoli & Isles started in the UK a couple of days ago. But because I'm feeling far too impatient to wait a week between each episode I've bought the region one DVDs. I want to see the gay Bones dammit!
* I have Monkey Island on PS3. I haven't played it yet but I'm looking forward to some awesome nostalgia.
* My wireless connection is currently being an irritating little shit and keeps coming and going every few minutes. It's exceedingly annoying. (This is part of the reason why I haven't been on LJ much this past week. And why it took me about half an hour to reply to four comments!)
* I still haven't had my Pottermore welcome email. This early entry thing is starting to look pretty pointless. :(