Also, regarding the song meme I posted a few days ago, I have now added the next lines to the songs that still haven't been guessed, so if anyone wants to have another look at them they're under the cut and should hopefully be a bit easier now:
4. I have wandered far and wide for something real something to die for, but I have found you and you do not see, all that is me all that is true
5. When the robin builds in the [title], it’s a sign of life it’s gentle victory. Well today aa I set to go, I saw a nest in a tree hollow
6. All across the barren land still cold from winter’s hand. It has been a time for tears. Season of the goddess return
7. In [title] the draft caught up with me, me and my pal Joe went off to war. We might find hero's heaven but we’d keep the country free.
8. I was born in a cradle of love. I had two brothers who beat me up.
10. There you go, slipping away into a [title]. I know the look that comes across your face.
11. I lost an island in the ocean, the place where nickels come to gamble on their faces. She took the offer to be the daughter, we pledge allegiance to the one who offers social graces.
12. Where the road is dark and the seed is sowed. Where the gun is cocked and the bullet’s cold.
13. [Title] you shine where you stand and the more I think on you the more I think long. If I had you now as I had once before, all the lords in Old England would not purchase Portmore.
14. Any time I need to see your face I just close my eyes and I am taken to a place where your crystal minds and magenta feelings take up shelter in the base of my spine
16. I never had a friend as close as you, so close to my heart.
17. Didn’t I say I wasn’t ready for romance? Didn’t we promise we would only be friends.
18. When superstars and cannonballs are running through your head. A television freak show, cops and robbers everywhere.
20. Well my time went so quickly, I went lickety splickly out to my [title]. As I drove away slowly, feeling so holy, God knows I was feeling alive.
23. Oh how you sparkle and oh how you shine, that flush on your cheeks is more than the wine.
24. Someone’s got it in for me, they’re planting stories in the press. Whoever it is I wish they’d cut it out but when they will I can only guess.
25. Have mercy on me sir, allow me to impose on you. I have no place to stay and my bones are cold right through.
26. When I said I needed you, you said you would always stay. It wasn’t me who changed but you, and now you’ve gone away.
27. Through early morning fog I see, visions of the things to be. The pains that are withheld for me, I realise and I can see
28. Here’s wishing you the bluest sky and hoping something better comes tomorrow. Hoping all the verses rhyme and the very best of choruses to
29. All our times have come, here but now they’re gone. Seasons don’t fear the reaper, nor do the wind, the sun or the rain.
30. Let the phone ring, let’s go back to sleep. Let the world spin outside our door, you’re the only one that I wanna see.
31. [Title], his boots no longer by my door. He left at dawn. And as I slept I felt him go.
36. Bonfires dot the rolling hillsides, figures dance around and around, to drums that pulse out echoes of darkness. Moving to the pagan sound.
38. There you are, your beauty consoles me. I’ve gone far, and I almost didn’t find you. And I almost lived without you.