Step 1: Put your iTunes on equivalent or random.
Step 2: Post the first(-ish) line from the first 40 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing.
Step 3: Bold or Strike out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Step 4: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING.
4. I have wandered far and wide for something real something to die for
5. When the robin builds in the [title], it’s a sign of life it’s gentle victory
6. All across the barren land still cold from winter’s hand
7. In [title] the draft caught up with me
8. I was born in a cradle of love
10. There you go, slipping away into a [title]
11. I lost an island in the ocean, the place where nickels come to gamble on their faces
12. Where the road is dark and the seed is sowed
13. [Title] you shine where you stand and the more I think on you the more I think long
14. Any time I need to see your face I just close my eyes
16. I never had a friend as close as you
17. Didn’t I say I wasn’t ready for romance
18. When superstars and cannonballs are running through your head
20. Well my time went so quickly, I went lickety splickly out to my [title]
23. Oh how you sparkle and oh how you shine
24. Someone’s got it in for me, they’re planting stories in the press
25. Have mercy on me sir, allow me to impose on you
26. When I said I needed you, you said you would always stay
28. Here’s wishing you the bluest sky and hoping something better comes tomorrow
29. All our times have come, here but now they’re gone
30. Let the phone ring, let’s go back to sleep
31. [Title], his boots no longer by my door
36. Bonfires dot the rolling hillsides, figures dance around and around
38. There you are, your beauty consoles me