Pick five of your favorite shows, in no particular order, before you read the below questions, then answer them!
2. Prison Break
3. Battlestar Galactica
5. How I Met Your Mother
01. Who's your favourite character in 2 (Prison Break)?
Dr Sara. She’s awesome.
02. Who's your least favourite character in 1 (Bones)?
Oh, this is hard. I love all the main characters. I guess I’ll go with Wendell because he doesn’t interest me that much. Plus Angela/Wendell is just wrong.
03. What's your favourite episode of 4 (NCIS)?
It’s hard to pick just one. I suppose Bait comes to mind as an all-round brilliant episode. Of course Under Covers had a lot of fun Tony/Ziva moments!
04. What's your favourite season of 5 (How I Met Your Mother)?
This is a difficult question too cos I watched the first four seasons of HIMYM on DVD close together so they aren’t as clearly defined for me. Can I plead out of this question?
05. Who is your favourite ship in 3 (Battlestar Galactica)?
Finally an easy one! Adama/Roslin, no contest. I love them together.
06. Who is your anti-ship in 2 (Prison Break)?
Does this have to be a canon ship? Because if not I’ll say Michael/Lincoln. It’s very popular in fandom but incest just isn’t my thing. Plus if he was going to be with anyone other than Dr Sara it would totally be Sucre.
07. How long have you watched 1 (Bones)?
I’ve watched it on and off since it first started but didn’t really get into it seriously until around last year.
08. How did you become interested in 3 (Battlestar Galactica)?
My brother kept telling me that it was brilliant and I should watch it but I kept putting it off because I already watched too much TV and it couldn’t be that good, right? Then someone at work gave me a free three-month subscription to LoveFilm and I got the mini-series. That was January 2009 and I caught up with the entire series that had been released so far in a month or so, ready to watch the last few episodes on Sky.
09. Who's your favourite actor/actress in 4 (NCIS)?
They’re all great but I think I’ll go with Michael Weatherly because I love him in NCIS and I love him in Dark Angel and it’s so weird to watch him in both shows because he’s so different!
10. Which do you prefer: Show 1 (Bones), 2 (Prison Break) or 5 (How I Met Your Mother)?
This is hard. Right now I’m very into Bones so that’s my answer. But if you asked me a few months ago I’d probably have said How I Met Your Mother and a few years ago it would have been Prison Break.
11. Which show have you seen more episodes of, 1 (Bones) or 3 (Battlestar Galactica)?
I’ve seen every episode of Battlestar Galactica and most of Bones. There are still a few gaps in my Bones viewing though that I’m catching up on by watching the DVDs. But Bones does have more episodes in total, so probably Bones.
12. If you could be anyone from 4 (NCIS), who would you be?
Abby. I love her. And she’s a genius.
13. How would you kill off your favourite character in 1 (Bones)?
As an old lady, having lived a full and happy life with Booth. (I’m sorry, I’m a hopeless romantic and refuse to kill her off any other way.)
14. Give a random quote from 1 (Bones).
“Jesus is not a zombie!” – Booth
15. Which character from 5 (How I Met Your Mother) would be a good guest star on 2 (Prison Break)?
Probably Barney. He could help the escapees out a lot with his strange and illegal business dealings!
16. Would a 3/4 (Battlestar Galactica/NCIS) crossover work?
Could be difficult, given the fact that they’re set 150,000 years apart!
17. Pair 2 characters in 1 (Bones) that would make an unlikely but strangely okay couple.
Angela/Booth. I definitely don’t ship them but I love it when they have scenes together and sometimes find myself thinking that they would be strangely good together.
18. Has 5 (How I Met Your Mother) inspired you in any way?
Not really. Although it does make me want to go live in a city with some close friends and have us all be awesome together.
19. Overall, which show has a better cast, 2 (Prison Break) or 4 (NCIS)?
NCIS. I love everyone in it. I love a lot of the Prison Break cast too, but it has the disadvantage of including Michael Rapaport whom I can’t stand.
20. Which has better theme music, 3 (Battlestar Galactica) or 5 (How I Met Your Mother)?
Another hard one. They’re so different. They both fit their type of shows perfectly though, so I’d say it’s a tie.