?

Log in

No account? Create an account

Previous Entry | Next Entry

80%

I got my first TMA back and I got 80%! Here I was thinking it sucked and I'm getting comments like "A very good first TMA Caroline." and "Again the language and descriptions were excellent." Yay me!!!

Shame the first TMA is only worth 30%. I hope I can do as well with the second one (worth the remaining 70%) I'm nervous now that I won't be able to...

Comments

( 5 comments — Leave a comment )
kailey1347
Jun. 11th, 2004 04:34 pm (UTC)
Woo Yay baby! You gots a 80%. See I told you that you'd do fine. :D
crystalcazzie
Jun. 13th, 2004 03:56 pm (UTC)
Thanks! Couldn't have done it without you darling. (I inserted you into the second one, the girl was named Jennifer with a friend called Kailey!)
kailey1347
Jun. 13th, 2004 06:09 pm (UTC)
Hehe. I'm in the second one! Woo! Yay me! I love you.
morti
Jun. 12th, 2004 03:27 am (UTC)
Congrats. You got mad ninja writing skillz. Or something.
crystalcazzie
Jun. 13th, 2004 03:57 pm (UTC)
Yay for me and my mad ninja writing skillz! Apparently.
( 5 comments — Leave a comment )

Latest Month

September 2019
S M T W T F S
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
2930     

Tags

Powered by LiveJournal.com
Designed by Keri Maijala